Carded Medical Records
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.00 Sale
The carded medical records are often overlooked records, and are similar to the service records for each soldier. They tell if the soldier was sick, injured or hospitalized. It should tell if he died or deserted. They’re a good addition to get the complete picture of your ancestor during his service. Some soldiers have one card in their file, some have ten or more, and some have none at all.
Details & Terms
- You will receive full color images of the records, delivered electronically.
- Please allow eight weeks for delivery, but in many cases it will be shorter than that.
- These are not available for Confederate soldiers.
- Please be sure you submit the correct details. We're not responsible if you order the wrong soldier. If you have a military ancestor, but you're not sure what's available to order, click here and we can help you start the process.
- Because of the time involved in searching through all of the medical cards, these are non-refundable, even if none are found. In this case, you're paying for the search, regardless if there are medical cards on file or not.
Please input the requested information below. If your soldier served in more than one unit, please include all of them in this order.